- Natural face exfoliator for oily and combination skin
- Buff away dead, dry skin to leave you soft and smooth
- Tea tree oil helps fight spots, acne and breakouts
- Created with repurposed coffee grounds from London cafes
- Vegan, cruelty-free, UK-made
Coffee face scrub formulated for oily and combination skin with rosemary, thyme, petitgrain and tea tree essential oils.
A powerful antibacterial and antiseptic, rosemary oil helps keep whiteheads, blackheads and acne away whilst thyme has strong antibacterial and antimicrobial properties which help against acne and spots.
Buff away dry, dead cells to leave you feeling soft, smooth and glowy. Blended with shea butter to nourish the skin post-scrub.
- Oily and combination skin.
- Also for skin prone to whiteheads, blackheads and acne.
HOW TO USE:
- Shake scrub vigorously to mix before applying to damp face in circular motions.
- Leave for a few moments, rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- This scrub can be used several times per week.
Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sucrose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, *Limonene, *Linalool. *Natural constituent of essential oils listed.