- Gentle face exfoliator for dry and dehydrated skin
- Buff away dead, dry skin cells to leave your skin smooth
- Rosehip oil and shea butter moisturise the skin post-scrub
- Made with repurposed coffee grounds from London cafes
- Vegan, cruelty-free, UK-made
Coffee face scrub formulated for sensitive skin with chamomile, rosehip, geranium and patchouli essential oils.
Renowned for its anti-inflammatory properties, chamomile soothes redness and irritation, making an ideal remedy for skin complaints like rosacea, acne and psoriasis. Rich in vitamins E and B, jojoba oil deeply moisturises, helping dry, dehydrated skin regain hydration.
This face scrub gently buffs away dry, dead cells to leave you feeling soft, smooth and glowy. Blended with shea butter to nourish the skin post-scrub.
Sensitive skin prone to redness and irritation.
Also for dry skin prone to acne
HOW TO USE:
- Shake scrub vigorously to mix before applying to damp face in circular motions.
- Leave for a few moments, rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- This scrub can be used several times per week.
Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sucrose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pogostemom Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, *Limonene, *Citronellol, *Geraniol, *Linalool. *Natural constituent of essential oils listed.