Vegan reusable food wraps are a fun and environmentally friendly alternative to plastic wrap!
100% organic cotton and natural, sustainable and non-toxic vegan wax (FDA approved and certified biodegradable).
The wax is a by-product from the food industry that would otherwise be discharged, 100% food-grade.
Reusable food wraps are a must for every household. High-quality and odourless with a dry, non-sticky feel.
- Small - 18cm x 25cm - Perfect for half an avocado or to cover a small bowl
- Medium - 24cm x 28cm - Ideal for sandwiches and unused vegetables
- Large - 32cm x 32cm - Great to cover large dishes, wrap bread, leafy greens or a melon
- Made in the UK
- Plastic free
HOW TO USE:
- You don't have to wet them. Warm the wraps with the heat of your hands and mould and seal around food, a bowl or a plate etc. Store food at room temperature, in the fridge or the freezer.
- Wash with cold or lukewarm water and gentle washing up soap and allow them to dry naturally and use again. Repeat this routine over and over again. With love and care your wraps will last at least a year.
- Not suitable for the dishwasher, microwave oven, direct heat or high temperatures.
- Allow food to cool slightly before covering and avoid placing hot food directly on your wrap. Keep away from all sources of heat and open flame. It is not recommended to use with raw meat or fish as it can't be washed at a high temperature.