This fabulous floss dispenser comes with 30 metres of biodegradable peppermint dental floss, so should be long-lasting!
Plastic-free packaging uses a glass jar with an aluminium container, which has a handy dispensing lid for easy eco flossing!
Refillable too, so you can cut down on packaging waste for future shops.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Home and industrially compostable
- SLA and BPA free
HOW TO USE:
- Break off about 45cm of floss and wind some around 1 finger of each hand.
- Hold the floss tightly, with about 2.5cm of floss between them, leaving no slack.
- Use a gentle "rocking" motion to guide the floss between your teeth.
- When the floss reaches your gumline, curve it into a C-shape against a tooth until you feel resistance.
- Gently scrape the side of the tooth, moving the floss away from the gum. Repeat on the other side of the gap.
- When flossing, keep to a regular pattern. This way you're less likely to miss any teeth.