A set of two absorbent, durable, and reusable sponge cloths.
They are 100% natural, made with cellulose (70%) and cotton (30%) and water-based inks.
These cloths also do not emit micro-plastic pollution, unlike classic sponge cloths.
Pattern: 1 leaves, 1 cubes
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Plastic free
- Certified according to Oeko-Tex standard 100.
- Compostable and Biodegradable
- Made in Europe
HOW TO USE:
- Wet the sponge cloth then squeeze it and use for cleaning kitchens, bathrooms and all around the house. Rinse the cloth after use.
- Wash: Dishwasher safe or washing machine. The cloths can be washed at 30-60c, line dry.
- Reuse over and over again, then home compostable after use.