These natural silk floss refills are a great alternative to the synthetic versions you find in most supermarkets and pharmacies! Made from mulberry silk and candelilla wax which means it will biodegrade in your home compost.
Silk has been used by people for thousands of years for its incredible strength and softness, so it’s perfect for interdental cleaning.
With a refreshing peppermint taste, the floss refills are 50m long which is enough for 200 flosses.
- Home and Industrially compostable
- SLS and BPA free
HOW TO USE:
- Break off about 45cm of floss and wind some around 1 finger of each hand.
- Hold the floss tightly, with about 2.5cm of floss between them, leaving no slack.
- Use a gentle "rocking" motion to guide the floss between your teeth.
- When the floss reaches your gumline, curve it into a C-shape against a tooth until you feel resistance.
- Gently scrape the side of the tooth, moving the floss away from the gum. Repeat on the other side of the gap.
- When flossing, keep to a regular pattern. This way you're less likely to miss any teeth.