Bath Time Loofah, skilfully hand-made from layers of natural loofah plant, stitched together to make a delightful heart shape, it's a great alternative to plastic exfoliator pads.
This loofah fits neatly into the hand and when immersed in water swells up to become a soft, spongy and flexible pad.
Each pad will last for months with normal use and when worn out can be composted.
Measuring 15cm x 12cm with a convenient cotton hanging loop.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Compostable and Biodegradable
HOW TO USE:
- Rinse thoroughly before first use.
- In bath or shower, use on damp skin with soap or gel in a gentle circular motion to clean, freshen, exfoliate and invigorate skin.
- To keep loofah fresh between uses, squeeze out excess water and hang to dry from the cotton string loop.
- Occasionally wash in the washing machine or by hand if desired.